Discover what's new this issue!
* 21 ways to find your soulmate Looking for love in all the wrong places? Ideas and advice from holistic psychology and spiritual health experts on finding the relationship you deserve.
* Meet the trailblazer Michael Murray N.D. is one of the world’s pioneers of natural medicine. Here he shares his latest insights on the silent epidemic of inflammation.
* Guilt-free desserts Lush and oh-so-decadent raw recipes that are also free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar.
* SPECIAL: Love your body Springtime shape-up, expert fat-burning tips, bone-boosting workout, massage as medicine, the alkalising diet, harnessing your hormones, and more.
* Fight breast cancer It might be your mum, sister, girlfriend – or you. Naturopath Tania Flack shows you how to reduce your risk, get the best treatment, and help others to cope.
* Which meditation style is right for you? Meditation will reduce stress and give you peace of mind. But not every technique is right for every personality. Discover the one that’s best for you.
* Into the green Shinrin-yoku, or “forest bathing”, is a scientifically validated therapy that is popular in Japan, and now being promoted in Australia.
Plus Hydrating foods, magical mudras, eco-friendly sleepwear, ancient love archetypes, oil pulling, kids and the internet, the power of gratitude, Grandmother Agnes Pilgrim, salad for your skin, floatation therapy, the nightshade family, the fertility diet, Bach flower remedies, natural therapies for back pain, parasitic infections, insomnia, cold sores, psoriasis, and much more in the October/November issue of Nature & Health, on sale October 1!
Nature & Health is now available on iPad - click here https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/nature-health/id610097531?mt=8 to download!