What’s new in this issue!
* Making her mark Meet Margie Warrell, Australia's first Ambassador for Women in Global Business.
* Arthritis and joint health Most people expect a few aches and pains with ageing – but few are prepared for the reality of arthritis and its impact on quality of life.
* Say hallo to halotherapy It may be bad news in your diet, but salt therapy could be the key to better breathing and healthier skin.
* It's time to shine! Are you looking for ways to feel calmer, more focused, and relaxed? The Essentialists life coaches show you how to step into the mindset you dream of living.
* What's new in beauty? From kansa wands and gua sha massage to vitamin infusions, Beauty Editor Lisa Tristram investigates the best new natural beauty therapies.
* The art of craft Crafting is being hailed as phenomenal for your physical and mental health – why?
* Happy hips! Given our sedentary modern lifestyle, hips are often neglected and restricted. Use these poses from yoga teacher Amy Landry to open this area of the body.
* The colour purple The saying “Eat your greens” is getting challenged by the rising nutritional profile of purple foods.
* Practise compassion Human beings are hard-wired to connect with one another and losing these connections hurts us. Nichola Marsonet shares the Buddhist technique of lovingkindness meditation.
* Quit stress, and live longer Feeling overwhelmed? Learn to relax, for an easier, extended life.
Plus: The many benefits of matcha, natural remedies for irritable bowel syndrome, menopausal hassles, eczema, eye health, and gut problems, Chinese medicinal mushrooms, sandalwood, the miracle healer, best superfood smoothie combinations, amazing adaptogens, the healing power of crafting, expert advice to look (and feel) 10 years younger, and much more in the August-September 2018 issue of Nature & Health, on sale August 1!