What’s new in this issue!
* Living fearlessly Fourteen years after being diagnosed with a rare and incurable stage IV cancer, Kris Carr is not only living a healthy, full life, but has revolutionised the world of plant-based diets.
* Good and simple We talk to Hemsley + Hemsley, the healthy food darlings of social media, Foxtel, and Vogue, about their meteoric rise and how it's transformed their lives.
* Ease insomnia The bedroom is dark and quiet, you've had your chamomile tea – but you're still wide awake. Naturopath Teresa Mitchell-Paterson suggests five little all-natural helpers.
* Love the skin you’re in Your skin is like a public broadcast service that provides you, and everyone who sees you, with a window to your inner health. Naturopath Tania Flack reports.
* Now ear this! Think you’ve heard it all when it comes to acupuncture? Think again: auriculotherapy is a distinct branch of the ancient modality with unique benefits.
*Make a wish! When you align with the New Moon to make your wishes, you're activating what Deepak Chopra calls The Law of Intention and Desire, which states that “the future is created in the present”.
* Got your number! Can your date of birth and name impact your life's purpose? According to numerologist Michelle Buchanan, they certainly can.
* Vital signs It’s your body so you have a right to learn about your health. Some issues can fly under the radar, so we list the top five questions every woman should ask.
* Embracing silence In our increasingly noisy world, where quiet is rare, the ancient Indian technique of Vipassana provides much-needed respite.
Plus: Prenatal yoga for back pain, a naturopath's guide to great sex, mind over menopause, how to grow your own mushrooms, news on folic acid, gorgeous recipes featuring ancient grains,natural haircare heroes,what to eat to make your skin glow, herbs for hormonal health,and much more in the April-May 2017 issue of Nature & Health, on sale April 1!