What’s new in this issue!
* Earth healer Dr Mahdi Mason is passionate about restoring our connection to Mother Earth.
* 10 steps to sensational sex Expert libido-boosting advice from naturopath Caroline Robertson.
* Blood sugar blues Insulin resistance can cause serious health problems – and it's on the rise.
* Winter wonders Vitamin C? Check. But what about more unusual ways to stay well in winter?
* Energy-boosting therapies Got the winter glums? These therapies will put a spring in your step.
* Seasonal eating Celebrate winter with these warming root vegetable recipes.
* The spice is nice Ananta Ripa Ajmera shares the magical healing world of Ayurvedic spices.
* Should you skip wheat and dairy? These are the two most common food intolerances.
* Heal your broken heart Buddhist meditation teacher Lodro Rinzler has the wisdom you need.
* 5 steps to green your beauty routine Beauty editor Lisa Tristram picks her favourite natural and organic products.
Plus: Herbal help for PMS, natural remedies to foil a headache, fertility fixes, how to make this the winter when you don't get a cold or flu, ease sore joints, eat to beat inflammation, sleep better tonight, try a winter meditation, the glories of garlic, boost winter qi, colour your world, seasonal slow cooking, and much more in the June-July 2018 issue of Nature & Health, on sale June 1!